Saturday, December 8, 2007

March 2007 BOSTON MASS

I had long wanted to experience Boston, Mass, and finally made it happen in March. The largest snow storm of the year had come through the weekend before I arrived, but all things considered, the weather was relatively cooperative. I did the usual frenzied couple of days trying to see everything--Freedom Trail, JFK Library, Bunker Hill, Harvard, the Aquarium, Prudential Center, Concord, and you name it--but then just enjoyed the last few days. A great place to check in on a lot of history, I stayed downtown at the Omni Parker House, which was the sight of JFK's bachelor party of all things.



I caught up with some old friends from Boise at Cheers of all places.



















The JFK Library had an impressive view of the city, and a glossed over look at Camelot.













No comments: